About Us - Safety Signs by Caledonia Signs
Caledonia Signs is one of the UK's largest manufacturers, stockists and suppliers of safety signs. As experts in the field of safety signs we work closely with industry bodies such as the HSSA and BSIF to ensure our safety signs meet the latest Standards and Regulations.
We work from an impressive 29,000 square foot custom made premises and manufacture strictly for sale through qualified and reliable distributors, giving our distributors complete peace of mind that we'll never approach your customers directly. Our business philosophy is based around our genuine commitment to cost-effective product supply, exceptional service, premium quality and product innovation, our objective is to maintain our status as a market leading supplier of safety signs and ensuring we remain the number one choice for safety signs and safety related products
As a Caledonia Signs distributor we are able to offer you:
• Great product, exceptional value and first class service.
• Your own branded catalogue to mail to your customers to maximise sales.
• Your own branded e-commerce website allowing customers to purchase online.
• Next day delivery on orders received before 3pm, reducing your stock holding needs.
• Free delivery on all orders valued above £60.
• A dedicated account manager to answer any queries and offer support.
• A friendly sales team, available to answer your call and offer assistance upon request.
• Customised solutions for any signs you cannot find in our range of products.
• Product innovation – we are always looking to develop new products to help give you a competitive edge over the competition.
• Technical expertise – we can help you to take advantage of any sales potential resulting from changes in legislation and regulations.
Want more information on becoming a distributor? Email us at support @ caledoniasigns.co.uk
Product Development and Innovation
At Caledonia Signs we are always looking for ways to enhance our product offering. Due to this we continue to maintain our status as your number one choice for health and safety signs and products. Our sign products are constantly being improved and updated and as a result we reserve the right to alter or amend our products and all product sizes are subject to normal commercial tolerances and are shown in nominal form.
Wherever possible, all signs we produce have been amended to display a technically correct ISO 7010 symbol. Where a symbol has yet to be adopted by International Standardisation, but has proven comprehension credentials under BS 5499, these signs will continue to be manufactured to BS 5499 standards.
Retention or Title:- Title to the goods remain with the seller until payment is made in full. All rights reserved:- This catalogue is protected by the Laws of Copyright. No part may be reproduced, transmitted in any form or stored in a retrieval system without prior written permission from Caledonia Signs.