Fire Exit - Up / Straight on Safety Sign / Product
- Catalogue Page: 14
- Code: 2007, 59469, 59473, 52129, 52125, 56187, 55925, 59519, 58811
Prices shown are RRP. Contact us for pricing.
Emergency escape signs are provided to guide you from wherever you are in a building, via a place of relative safety (the escape route) to the place of ultimate safety (the assembly area).
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
Self-Adhesive Vinyl:A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic:1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive:Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
7. Polycarbonate:2mm transparent and flame retardant polycarbonate, provides extreme resistance to impact. Sub-surface printing reduces the risk of damage or vandalism to the sign face.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back:Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Braille:1.5mm 2-ply PVC with adhesive backing for easy installation.
Aluminium/Brass:Anodised Aluminium or Brass with printed detail ideal for prestigious environments - Adhesive back
Stand Offs:5mm Clear Acrylic with frosted crystal or photoluminescent vinyl and anodised aluminium stand-offs
Floor Graphic:Sub surface printed and over laminated in hard wearing anti-slip polycarbonate film.
Tags: 12007G, 12007L, 12007M, 22007G, 22007L, 22007M, 32007G, 32007L, 32007M, 42007G, 42007L, 42007M, 72007G, 72007L, Quick Fix, 82007G, Quick Fix, 82007L, 52129, 56187, 52125, 55925, 59519, 58811, Braille Emergency Escape Signs, DeluxeDeluxe Emergency Exit, Deluxe Emergency Escape, Emergency Escape Signs, Emergency Exit Signs, Fire Exit Signs, Emergency Escape Photoluminescent Signs, Directional Exit, Floor Demarcation, Floor Safety, Floor Graphics, Floor Graphics, Photoluminescent, Photo SAV, Photo, Photo Rigid, Glow in the Dark, Photoluminescent Fire Exit, Photoluminescent Emergency Escape, Photoluminescent Emergency Exit, Quick Fix, Emergency Escape Quick Fix, Brass, Aluminium, Brass Fire Sign, Aluminium Fire Sign, 59469, 59473