Fire Action (Dialled Manually) Safety Sign / Product
Advise staff and visitors what to do in the event of a fire within the building - provides specific details relevant to the building in question.
This fire action sign states:
"If you discover a fire:
1. Immediately operate nearest alarm call-point.
2. Attack fire, if possible, with fire appliances provided without taking personal risks.
On hearing alarm of fire:
3. The [ SPACE ] will call the fire brigade immediately by Exchange Telephone. (a) Lift receiver and dial ?999?. (b) Give operator your telephone number and ask for Fire. (c) When fire brigade replies give call distinctly.
Fire at [ SPACE FOR ADDRESS ] Do not replace receiver until address has been repeated by fire brigade
Call fire brigade immediately to every fire or on suspicion of fire
4. Leave building and report to person in charge of assembly point [ SPACE FOR NAME ]
5. The [ SPACE FOR NAME/JOB TITLE ] will take charge of any evacuation and ensure that no one is left in the building.
Use nearest available exit.
Do not stop to collect personal belongings.
Do not re-enter building"
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
Tags: 11401E, 11401H, 21401E, 21401H, 31401E, 31401H, 41401E, Fire, Fire, Signs, Fire, Action, Fire, Action, Signs, Photoluminescent, Photo, SAV, Photo, Photo, Rigid, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Fire, Photoluminescent, Fire, Signs, Glow, in, the, Dark, Fire