Fire Exit - Up and Right Safety Sign / Product
Emergency escape signs are provided to guide you from wherever you are in a building, via a place of relative safety (the escape route) to the place of ultimate safety (the assembly area).
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Tags: 12002G, 12002L, 12002M, 22002G, 22002L, 22002M, 32002G, 32002L, 42002G, 42002L, 42002G, 42002L, Quick, Fix, 82002G, Quick, Fix, 82002L, Emergency, Escape, Signs, Emergency, Exit, Signs, Fire, Exit, Signs, Emergency, Escape, Photoluminescent, Signs, Directional, Exit, Photoluminescent, Photo, SAV, Photo, Photo, Rigid, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Fire, Exit, Photoluminescent, Emergency