Fire Exit - Left Safety Sign / Product
- Catalogue Page: 14
- Code: 2004, 52138, 52126, 55923, 59517, 59468, 59472, 58815, 56186
Prices shown are RRP. Contact us for pricing.
Emergency escape signs are provided to guide you from wherever you are in a building, via a place of relative safety (the escape route) to the place of ultimate safety (the assembly area).
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
7. Polycarbonate: 2mm transparent and flame retardant polycarbonate, provides extreme resistance to impact. Sub-surface printing reduces the risk of damage or vandalism to the sign face.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Braille: 1.5mm 2-ply PVC with adhesive backing for easy installation.
Aluminium/Brass:Anodised Aluminium or Brass with printed detail ideal for prestigious environments - Adhesive back
Stand Offs:5mm Clear Acrylic with frosted crystal or photoluminescent vinyl and anodised aluminium stand-offs
Floor Graphic:Sub surface printed and over laminated in hard wearing anti-slip polycarbonate film.
Tags: 12004G, 12004L, 12004M, 22004G, 22004L, 22004M, 32004G, 32004L, 32004M, 42004G, 42004L, 42004M, 72004G, 72004L, Quick, Fix, 82004G, Quick, Fix, 82004L, 52138, 52126, 55923, 59517, 58815, 56186, Braille, Emergency, Escape, Signs, DeluxeDeluxe, Emergency, Exit, Deluxe, Emergency, Escape, Emergency, Escape, Signs, Emergency, Exit, Signs, Fire, Exit, Signs, Emergency, Escape, Photoluminescent, Signs, Directional, Exit, Floor, Demarcation, Floor, Safety, Floor, Graphics, Floor, Graphics, Photoluminescent, Photo, SAV, Photo, Photo, Rigid, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Fire, Exit, Photoluminescent, Emergency, Escape, Photoluminescent, Emergency, Exit, Quick, Fix, Emergency, Escape, Quick, Fix, Brass, Aluminium, Brass, Fire, Sign, Aluminium, Fire, Sign, 59468, 59472