Caution - in the Event of Fire - Do Not use this Lift Safety Sign / Product
This sign warns both staff and the public of the dangers of using a lift in the event of a fire. During an emergency many people become panicked and may lose rationality. This sign reminds those people not to use the lift during a fire.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Tags: 11213E, 11213H, 21213E, 21213H, 31213E, 41213E, Quick Fix, 81213E, Fire, Fire Signs, Fire Action, Fire Action Signs, Photoluminescent, Photo SAV, Photo, Photo Rigid, Glow in the Dark, Photoluminescent Fire, Photoluminescent Fire Signs, Glow in the Dark Fire, Quick Fix, Emergency Escape Quick Fix, Fire Quick Fix Signs