Flow Marker (Pack of 5) Heating Oil Safety Sign / Product
The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 require employers to mark visible pipes in the workplace which contain or transport dangerous substances. BS171 1984 Identification of Pipelines and Services, specifies the colours to be used for the identification of pipes containing or transporting dangerous substances, including conduits for electrical services and ventilation ducting
Pipeline ID flow markers are manufactured from high quality self adhesive vinyl
Each marker has a twin flow direction system so you can simply remove the direction which is not required
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
6. Aluminium: 9mm aluminium with a gloss white powder coated face. Suitable for both internal and external applications. Excellent weathering and UV resistance provides a long-life product.
7. Polycarbonate: 2mm transparent and flame retardant polycarbonate, provides extreme resistance to impact. Sub-surface printing reduces the risk of damage or vandalism to the sign face.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
5. Fluted Polypropylene: A corrugated twin-walled plastic, ideal for temporary signage. Lightweight, waterproof and strong, 1% recyclable.
5. PVC Banner: Flame resistant 44sm PVC banner for indoor or outdoor applications. Digitally printed for eye-catching displays.
5. Brass / Aluminium Effect: A 2-Ply 1.5mm rigid PVC laminate with brushed aluminium or brass effect surface. Heat-resistant and robust to withstand the toughest environments