Staff Fire Action Safety Sign / Product
Advise staff and visitors what to do in the event of a fire within the building - provides specific details relevant to the building in question.
This fire action sign states:
Operate nearest fire alarm point
Call the Fire Brigade
Fight the fire, if safe and trained to do so
Evacuate the building via the nearest exit
Do not stop to collect personal belongings
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Tags: 11439E, 11439H, 21439E, 21439H, 31439E, 31439H, 41439E, 41439H, Quick, Fix, 81439E, Quick, Fix, 81439H, Fire, Fire, Signs, Fire, Action, Fire, Action, Signs, Photoluminescent, Photo, SAV, Photo, Photo, Rigid, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Fire, Photoluminescent, Fire, Signs, Glow, in, the, Dark, Fire, Quick, Fix, Fire, Quick, Fix, Signs