Action Notice for Housing with Communal Alarm Safety Sign / Product
Advise staff and visitors what to do in the event of a fire within the building, provides specific details relevant to the building in question.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Tags: 11414E, 11414H, 21414E, 21414H, 81414E, 81414H, 31414E, 31414H, 41414E, 41414H, Fire, Fire, Signs, Fire, Action, Fire, Action, Signs, Photoluminescent, Photo, SAV, Photo, Photo, Rigid, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Fire, Photoluminescent, Fire, Signs, Photoluminescent, Fire, Action, Glow, in, the, Dark, Fire